The Policy sets out how ALTEREGO Therapy stores and uses the personal data which it collects from individuals in whatever capacity and by whatever means.
ALTEREGO Therapy is a blockchain based platform for mental health. The provision of these services requires the processing of personal data.
Under data protection legislation ALTEREGO Therapy is the Data Controller in respect of the personal data which it collects. Our legal name is Saisei SRL and our registered address is Vitosha 70, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria.
ALTEREGO Therapy commits:
- To keep your information safe and private;
- Only to disclose your data to third parties to enable us to carry out our obligations to you;
- Not to sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes whether in explicit or pseudonymized form.
- ALTEREGO Therapy will only process personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (commonly referred to as GDPR) and current national laws relating to the processing of personal data.
How we may use your personal data
The information we may collect from you includes, but is not necessarily limited to, personal contact details such as name, title, address, telephone number and email address. We will only collect the minimum amount of personal data needed to enable us to carry out any legitimate activities of which you are aware. We will use your personal data to the extent necessary to enable us to respond to your queries and requests and to deal with any instructions that we accept from you. We will only share your information with third parties to the extent that it is necessary to enable us to fulfil your requests and instructions. We may from time to time use your personal details to contact you with information regarding our business services which we believe may be of interest. We consider that we have a legitimate business interest to do so and we will ensure that the impact of such communications is minimal. There are instances where we might have to comply with the law and deal with your personal data for regulatory, legal and compliance purposes. These may include:
- Compliance with specific legal and regulatory requirements;
- Gathering information as part of investigations by regulatory bodies or in connection with legal proceedings or requests; and
Like any other website, ALTEREGO Therapy uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Cookies are small bits of data (information) stored as plain text files on a user’s computer through the website browser. Cookies are also called HTTP Cookies because they can be transmitted only through HTTP.
Cookies are necessary so that most websites work properly. A basic website can function without serving cookies, but most websites need some cookies stored on the user’s computer so that the website remembers the user’s language preference and other preferences.
Cookies are created and stored on the user’s computer when the user’s browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file, known as a “cookie”. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this “cookie” file to the website.
Find out more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Information storage period – We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, and for any other uses set out in this Policy. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
- Data security – We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way or improperly altered or disclosed. In addition, we only authorize access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our handling of your data you can make a complaint and send us an email to email@example.com
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org